Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Diving in Wondergat


Last weekend I have been diving in Wondergat. We went there on Saturday morning at 530 so that we had the whole day to dive. We went camping, so we had to put up our tent and as soon as we had done that we went for our first dive of the day. The visibility was not very good, but it was a nice place to go diving for the first time at another place than the pool. We did two dives on Saterday and at night we had a braai and there was a moon eclipse so I watched the beginning because I was too tired to watch the whole thing. On Sunday we woke up very early again and we did the other dives that are necessary for my certificate, but we did all the dives so now I have it. We are going diving in Sudwana on the 27 of March until the 31 of March, I saw pictures of it and it is very beautiful there, we can dive with sharks there! Well I put the photo`s of Wondergat on the site, the underwater photo`s will follow soon!

http://mjmar.spaces.live.com

No comments: